Full HD Recording,touch control LCD,iA mode
- Intuitive Touch-control Shooting
- 1,920 x 1,080 Full-HD Movie record
- 14.1-megapixel MOS Sensor
- Slim and Compact Body
- Actual Colour: BLACK
Find The Cheapest Price
Compact Digital Camera FX700 - Featuring 24mm Wide-angle f/2.2 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON Lens and Full-HD Movie in AVCHD
The DMC-FX700 packages an f/2.2 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON lens with 24mm wide-angle and 5x optical zoom to a slim and compact body. The f/2.2 lens lets the camera shoot at higher shutter speed and capture clear, sharp, blur-free images in lower lighting situation. Together with the anti-blurring function in the iA Mode, the DMC-FX700 never allows any subject to be blurred. The 24mm wide-angle lens captures approx. 213% larger viewing space compared to a normal 35mm lens.
The DMC-FX700 can record 1,920 x 1,080 full-HD movie in AVCHD with high sound quality of Dolby Digital Stereo Creator. The iA Mode featuring AF Tracking can also be activated in motion picture recording. The 5x optical zoom is available in movie recording, too. When the DMC-FX700 is connected to a Panasonic VIERA via an optional mini HDMI cable, the TV's remote control unit can be used to enjoy playing back with greater convenience.
To realize the full-HD movie recording, the 14.1-megapixel MOS sensor is developed for the DMC-FX700. It enables the DMC-FX700 to shoot 10 fps / 5 fps with continuous AF in 14-megapixel full resolution, and 60 fps in approx. 3.5-megapixel resolution. The Venus Engine FHD is also incorporated in the DMC-FX700. It enables the Intelligent Resolution technology for clear, crisp photos and movies, and 6.5x Intelligent Zoom.
The iA Mode is advanced with the Motion Deblur Mode by updating the Intelligent ISO Control and Intelligent Exposure to gain shutter speed. Combined with the POWER O.I.S., the DMC-FX700 prevents any kind of blur. With the POWER O.I.S., Intelligent ISO Control, Face Detection AF/AE, Face Recognition, Intelligent Scene Selector, Intelligent Exposure and AF Tracking, the camera does all the work in the iA Mode. In addition, the Intelligent Burst Mode decides the frame rate in the burst shooting according to the speed of subjectís motion.
The DMC-FX700 features a 3.0-inch touch-screen LCD. While shooting, AF can be set at the desired part of the frame with just a touch. You can also operate the AF and shutter release at the same time. While playing back, you can quickly select an image to view by scrolling images. In addition, the DMC-FX700 provides manual controls. Using the Aperture-priority, which creates a soft-focused background effect or the Shutter-priority that produces a dynamic rendering of streaming water, you can explore your own creative expression at will.
- AV Cable
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- 5.9x (4:3 / 10M), 7.0x (4:3 / 7M), 8.4x (4:3 / 5M), 10.5x (under 3M) x Extra Optical Zoom
- Built In Speaker
- 14.1 Megapixel
- 5 x Optical Zoom
- 4x / ( Max. 20.0 x combined with Optical Zoom without Extra Optical Zoom ) / (Max. 42.2 x combined with Extra Optical Zoom) X Digital Zoom
- 3.0 " LCD Monitor
- Software Supplied
- Built In Flash
- Auto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / High Sensitivity (ISO 1600-6400) ISO Speed
- AF Assist Beam
- Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off / 0.6 - 7.4m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 2.8m (Tele/ISO Auto) Flash Modes
- 300 pictures Shot Battery Life (Approx)
- Optical Image Stabilzer (O.I.S)
- Approx. 40MB Mb Built-In Memory
- Digital Red-eye Correction
- Intelligent ISO Control
- Face Detection System
- Intelligent Auto Technology
- Still: 60 - 1/2000 sec / Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60sec. Shutter Speed
Power,Weight & Dimensions
- 103.5 x 55.8 x 24.5 WxHxD (mm)