Full HD recording,12.1MP,12fps,3D Photo Mode
- Wide-angle Digital Still camera
- 12 fps High Speed Burst Shooting
- Full HD Video Recording
- POWER O.I.S. Active Mode
- Actual Colour: BLACK
Find The Cheapest Price
The DMC-FZ150 features a 25-600mm f/2.8-5.2 LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens (35mm camera equivalent). The powerful 24x optical zoom can be used both in photo and video recording. Thanks to the Intelligent Resolution technology, the 32x Intelligent Zoom is also available. In addition, the new side lever enables you to concentrate your right hand on a shutter button and helps smooth zooming. The DMC-FZ150’s lens also features the Nano Surface Coating technology that minimizes ghosts and flaring.
The newly developed 12.1-megapixel MOS sensor improves by 4.7db at ISO1600 compared to the previous model, and allows shooting images up to ISO3200 in full resolution. In addition, the Venus Engine features multi-process noise reduction system for high quality image rendering.
The new MOS sensor helps you to realize the high speed burst shooting. The DMC-FZ150 can fire off up to approx.12 fps in full resolution with mechanical shutter and 5.5 fps with continuous AF. Even higher speed burst shooting is available if electronic shutter is used. In addition, the high speed video at 220 fps in QVGA size captures the motion of a subject. The fast and accurate Light Speed AF of approx. 0.1 second is another advantage of the DMC-FZ150. It enables you to focus on moving subjects, such as when you're shooting sports scenes.
The DMC-FZ150 records full HD 1,920 x 1,080 videos in astonishing smooth 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) with 28 Mbps. It conveys about twice the information of 60i (NTSC) / 50i (PAL) recording. The DMC-FZ150 also features high quality sound of Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator and zoom noise canceller. The POWER O.I.S. Active Mode comes in handy when shooting while walking or playing with children. The DMC-FZ150 can also record full HD video in MP4 format, optimal for viewing or editing on a computer.
You can enjoy full-manual control in both photo and video recording. In the Creative Video Mode, the shutter speed and aperture can be adjusted. The Creative Control, featuring Miniature Effect, allows you to set artistic effect more intuitively. With Photo Style, finer control in contrast, sharpness, saturation and noise reduction is available. The 3.0-inch 460,000-dot free-angle LCD enables accurate, dynamic framing for high-angle shots and low-angle shots. Photos taken with the 3D Photo Mode can be viewed via the 3D Image Viewer of VIERA TV.
- Lens Cap
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cord
- 29.4x (4:3 / 8M), 37.5x (4:3 / 5M), 46.9x (4:3 / under 3M) x Extra Optical Zoom
- Built In Speaker
- 12.1 Megapixel
- 24 x Optical Zoom
- 4 X Digital Zoom
- 3.0 " LCD Monitor
- Software Supplied
- Built In Flash
- Auto Focus
- Manual Focus
- Auto / i.ISO / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / High Sensitivity mode (ISO 1600-6400) ISO Speed
- AF Assist Beam
- Auto, Auto/Red- eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red- eye Reduction, / Slow Sync./Red- eye Reduction, Forced Off / Flash Synchro; 1st / 2nd / 0.3 - 9.5m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 - 5.1m (Tele/ISO Auto) Flash Modes
- 410 pictures Shot Battery Life (Approx)
- Optical Image Stabilzer (O.I.S)
- Approx. 70MB Mb Built-In Memory
- Face Detection System
- Still: 15 - 1/2000 sec / Video Mode : 1/30 - 1/20,000 sec (1/8 - 1/20,000 sec on MF Operation on Creative Video Mode) / Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30sec Shutter Speed
Power,Weight & Dimensions
- 124.3 x 81.7 x 95.2 WxHxD (mm)