Panasonic|DMC-G3KEB-K|Lumix G|Micro System Camera|16MP|Black|Full HD Video|Small|Light|Interchangeable Lens|IA|Cheapest Price
Model: DMC-G3 (DMC-G3KEB-K) BLACK
Full HD Video recording,micro system,small + light
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Video
- Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera
- iA Plus for Easy Manual Adjustment
- 16MP Small + Light Digital Camera
- Actual Colour: Black
Find The Cheapest Price
LUMIX G Micro System Camera DMC-G3KEB-K - The World’s Smallest and Lightest System Camera* with Superb Image Quality and Advanced Focusing in Black
The DMC-G3EBK features the newly developed 16.0-megapixel Live MOS sensor which offers a big advantage for capturing stunning images, thanks to a low noise processing and a low noise circuit structure. The Venus Engine FHD links smoothly with the advanced image processing, optimum synthesizing of the data, which is processed with resolution-priority for outlines and NR-priority for soft gradation areas. So you can enjoy stunning image quality even in low-light conditions.
The DMC-G3 features the world’s fastest Light Speed Auto Focus of approx. 0.1 second**, achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing, which doubles the drive speed from 60 fps to 120 fps. Full area focusing, and the shooting advantages of the Contrast AF system, allows you to focus on the subject in any part of the LCD. Combined with the Touch AF, Pinpoint AF and MF assist, the DMC-G3 lets you select a subject quickly, making focusing easier.
The DMC-G3 is based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard, with the world’s smallest and lightest body*. The mirror-less construction makes it possible to add a 1,440,000-dot equivalent LVF (Live View Finder). Both the LVF and the 3.0-inch free-angle LCD give you a live view of what you’re shooting, with a field of view of approx.100%. The DMC-G3 is fully interchangeable with LUMIX G / LEICA DG lenses, giving you a system camera with the ability to achieve a wide range of artistic expression.
The DMC-G3 can record high-resolution 1920 x 1080 full HD videos. The AVCHD format features almost twice the recording time in HD quality than the conventional Motion JPEG. A stereo microphone, featuring Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, on the upper body of the camera records dynamic, true-to-life stereo audio. The Touch AF in video recording also lets you enjoy professional-like rack focusing. Use this feature to shift the focus, attracting attention to the subject.
- AV Cable
- Lens Cap
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- Built In Speaker
- 16.6 (16.0 camera effective) Megapixel
- 3 " LCD Monitor
- Built In Flash
- Auto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step) ISO Speed
- AF Lock
- AF Assist Beam
- Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, / Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off Flash Modes
- Approx. 270 images (When using the LCD / LVF) with H-FS014042 / Approx. 250 images (When using the LCD / LVF) with H-FS045200 Shot Battery Life (Approx)
- Optical Image Stabilzer (O.I.S)
- Still Images: 1/4000 ~ 60 and Bulb (up to approx. 120 seconds) / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/30 (NTSC), 1/16000 ~ 1/25 (PAL) Shutter Speed
Power,Weight & Dimensions
- 115.2 x 83.6 x 46.7 WxHxD (mm)