Panasonic|Lumix|DMC-GF3|Micro System Digital Camera|White Body|Interchangeable Lens|13MP|Full HD Video|Advanced AF|IA|Best Price
Model: DMC-GF3 WHITE
Advanced AF sytem,interchangeable lens,HD video
- Advanced AF System-Speed+Accuracy
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD video recording
- Advanced iA (Intelligent Auto) mode
- 13MP small + Light digital camera
- Actual Colour: White
Find The Cheapest Price
LUMIX G Micro System Camera DMC-GF3EB-W - The World’s Smallest & Lightest System Camera*, Featuring Higher Image Quality & Advanced AF System in Silver.
The DMC-GF3EBW, based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard, achieves downsizing by approx. 16.7% in size and 16.2% in weight compared with the DMC-GF2 to break the record of being the world's smallest and lightest system camera. Even though the DMC-GF3 pursued the ultimate compactness, Panasonic did not compromise in the equipment of camera such as built-in flash. Additionally, the operation on DMC-GF3 is smooth and easy with optimum layout of control buttons, the newly adopted control dial and the touch-screen operation.
+The Venus Engine FHD enhances its performance with an adoption of new noise reduction technology for even higher quality of image. This advanced noise reduction system realized S/N improvement by approx. 3dB at ISO3200/ISO6400 setting and improved the color reproduction in high sensitivity recording. The result is a picture with stunning clarity if shot in low-lit situations. Furthermore, optimization of the parameter contributes to the increase of resolution. The DMC-GF3 can record full HD videos 1,920 x 1,080 in the AVCHD Format, too.
The DMC-GF3 features the world’s fastest level* of Light Speed AF featuring approx. 0.1 second which is achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing by doubling the drive speed from 60 fps to 120 fps. Besides, in Contrast AF system, focusing is controlled by the image sensor so that no mechanical margin of error occurs to achieve precise focusing. The DMC-GF3 incorporates Full-area focusing and Pinpoint AF function are incorporated allowing more precise focus setting by further enlarging the focusing area.
The Creative Control allows users to set color effect more intuitively. In Miniature Effect mode, the peripherals are defocused while saturation and contrast is emphasized to look the picture like a diorama. The video recorded in this mode is played back in 10x fast-forwarding making it more comical to watch. With Photo Style, finer control in contrast, sharpness, saturation and noise reduction is available.
- For an interchangeable lens system camera with a built-in flash as of June 13, 2011.
- The time for focusing on the subject is measured with LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140) to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position. The zoom position is in wide range. Panasonic measurement method. To get the best AF performance, the firmware of LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140) must be updated to ver. 1.3 or later.
- AV Cable
- Lens Cap
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- Built In Speaker
- 13.06 Megapixel
- 3 " LCD Monitor
- Software Supplied
- Built In Flash
- Auto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 ISO Speed
- AF Lock
- AF Assist Beam
- Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, / Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off Flash Modes
- Approx. 340 images with H-H014 Shot Battery Life (Approx)
- Optical Image Stabilzer (O.I.S)
- Face Detection System
- Still Images: 1/4000 ~ 60 / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/30 (NTSC), 1/16000 ~ 1/25 (PAL) Shutter Speed