Panasonic DMC-GX1XEB-K Compact System Camera|16MP|Full HD Recording|Advanced AF|Lumix G|Interchangeable Lens|Deal Price
Model: DMC-GX1(DMC-GX1XEB-S) BLK/SILVER
Full HD Video Recording,Advanced AF system,16MP
- 1920x1080 Full-HD Video recording
- Advanced AF System
- High Image Quality 16.0 Mega pixels
- Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera
- Actual Colour: Black and Silver
Find The Cheapest Price
LUMIX G Micro System Camera DMC-GX1XEB-S - Superb Image Quality and Performance Combined with a Premium Design in Black and Silver
The 16.0-megapixel Live MOS sensor plays a big role in high quality image rendering. With the dedicated circuit which reads out signals with minimum noise, the level of noise is significantly suppressed by more than 66%. Notably max ISO 12800 is available with DMC-GX1. In shooting at high ISO setting, S/N value is improved by approx. 200% compared with the conventional 12.1-megapixel sensor. The sensor performance improves by 6db at ISO 3200 and max. 9db at ISO 6400, resulting in the dramatically flawless picture without noise.
Compared with the Phase difference system AF, the Contrast AF boasts higher accuracy especially in shooting with bright lens with small F value. The approx.0.09 second of ultra high-speed Light Speed AF* is achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing by the synchronization of the lens and the sensor at 120 fps. Combined with the Touch AF control, setting and focusing at the subject is incredibly easy and quick. Taking further advantage of Contrast AF, the DMC-GX1 incorporates Full-area focusing.
The operation on DMC-GX1 is smooth and easy with optimum layout of control buttons and the mode dial. The function the user changes its setting can be assigned to the 2 external buttons and 2 menus in the software. In addition, a total of 4 custom setting patterns can be memorized. Now the DMC-GX1 comes with Level Gauge which lets the camera detect the horizontal/vertical angle of view with its internal level working with the acceleration sensor.
As a camera from the new premium GX line of LUMIX G Micro System, the external design of the camera has been developed with no compromising. The ergonomically designed grip fits the DMC-GX1ís flat profile yet easy to hold. Its tactile feeling offers more comfort thanks to the casting material resin and elastomer. The mode dial is machined with finest tuning on its pitch of spin, form of plate and shininess. The DMC-GX1 comes with a hot shoe for the external flash or for the new Live View Finder DMW-LVF2, which are the optional accessory.
- Lens Cap
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- Built In Speaker
- 16.68 Megapixel
- 2x, 4x X Digital Zoom
- 3 " LCD Monitor
- Software Supplied
- Built In Flash
- Auto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step) ISO Speed
- AF Lock
- AF Assist Beam
- Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, / Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off Flash Modes
- Approx. 310 images with H-PS14042 Shot Battery Life (Approx)
- Still Images: 1/4000 ~ 60 and Bulb (up to approx. 2 minutes) / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/30 (NTSC), 1/16000 ~ 1/25 (PAL) Shutter Speed
Power,Weight & Dimensions
- 116.3 x 67.8 x 39.4 (excluding protrusions) WxHxD (mm)