Panasonic HC-V500 (HC-V500EB-K) BLACK
Model: HC-V500 (HC-V500EB-K) BLACK
Black,3D Ready,SD card Recording,Full HD,50xizoom
- 50x Intelligent Zoom (38x Optical)
- SD Card Recording
- 2D/3D Conversion+Face Recognition
- Full-HD 1920 x 1080 (50p)
- Actual Colour: BLACK
Find The Cheapest Price
Intermediate HD Camcorder HC-V500 in Black featuring Intelligent 50x Zoom with HYBRID O.I.S. + for Taking Blur-Free Shots of Distant Subjects.
The HC-V500EB-K enable ultra-telephoto 50x zoom shooting with a compact body. They use an Intelligent Zoom that employs super-high resolution technology, the Image Processing LSI "Crystal Engine PRO ", and offer ultra-telephoto Intelligent Zoom shooting to exceed the magnification range of the ordinary optical zoom. The new models can capture beautiful pictures beyond the ordinary 38x optical zoom and up to a high-powered 50x zoom. This powerful zoom brings faraway subjects right up close to capture dynamic images that fill the entire frame.
HYBRID O.I.S. + uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle shots to powerful zoom shots. It also achieves superb effects when shooting while walking. This lets the user capture crisp, clear images, without blurring, in almost every shooting situation. This revolutionary five-axis correction function corrects the kind of roll direction hand-shake that often occurs when shooting while walking, in addition to horizontal, vertical, yawing, and pitching four-axis correction.
The 2D to 3D Conversion function makes it easy to enjoy 3D images without even mounting the 3D Conversion Lens. Simply connect the camcorder to a 3D-compatible TV with an HDMI cable. The 2D to 3D Conversion function then uses the image processing capability of the engine to convert 2D images into 3D. This is an easy, casual way to enjoy the excitement of 3D.
1080/50p recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 50 progressive recording) at a 28-Mbps bit rate conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording to produce ultimately beautiful image quality. It minimizes afterimages and flickering caused by subject motion, and renders crisp, detailed images with smooth-looking motion even when shooting a fast-moving subject in a sports event. The progressive recording fully complies with the new AVCHD Progressive standard.
The Advanced Highlight Playback function is designed for users who want to view recorded images as quickly as possible. It detects zooming, panning, scene changes, faces, etc., in recorded images as "highlights" by using the I.I.S. (Intelligent Index System). In addition to these automatically selected scenes, the user can add others as desired. Then, it automatically plays back the detected highlight scenes according to a set time interval and save them.
- 38 x Optical Zoom
- 100 x/ 2500 x (The maximum value of zoom magnification) x Digital Zoom
- 3 " LCD Display Size
- Auto/ Manual Focus
- 4 lx (1/25, Low Light, Scene Mode), 1 lx (Color Night View) (Lux) Minimum Illumination
- Optical Image Stabiliser
- Still image: 1/2 - 1/2000 Motion Image: [50i / 50p] / Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/25-1/8000 / Auto Slow Shutter OFF : 1/50-1/8000 Shutter Speed
- Built In Microphone
- Built In Speaker
- Panasonic Lens
- 1080/ 50p (28Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) / HA (17Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) / HG (13Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) / HX (9Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) / HE (5Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) / iFrame (28Mbps / VBR) , (960 x 540) Recording Modes
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Recording Media
- AV Cable
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- AC Adaptor
Power,Weight & Dimensions
- 52.5 x 65 x 119.5 WxHxD (mm)
- 0.227 Kg Unit Weight (Approx)
- 1.4 Kg Weight Inc Packaging (Approx)
- Max. 5.7W (Recording) / Max. 7.7W (Charging) W Power Consumption